Gaming With Bristy

  

Gaming With Bristy Facebook Page
53,422 people like this
612,737 people follow this
Gaming video creator
Gaming With Bristy
About
This is a gaming video page. I regularly upload gaming videos. I love playing games and I like to stream that gaming video with it. And I play freefire most of the time. I love this game

এটি একটি গেমিং ভিডিও পেজ।  আমি নিয়মিত গেমিং ভিডিও আপলোড করি।  আমি গেম খেলতে পছন্দ করি এবং আমি Fre free এর সাথে গেমিং ভিডিওটি স্ট্রিম করতে পছন্দ করি। 
 এবং আমি বেশিরভাগ সময় ফ্রিফায়ার খেলি।  আমি এই গেমটিকে ভালোবাসি



 Gaming With Bristy A female free fire live streamer of bangladesh she streams free fire live 
from bangladesh server 
from bangladesh every time she streams video game player who has become a great woman 
has won first place in bangladesh it seems i don't think she is as beautiful as her game play 
You once said that
 you didn't like or disliked his gameplay


গেমিং উইথ ব্রিষ্টি সম্পর্কে

একজন মহিলা 
বাংলাদেশের ফ্রি ফায়ার লাইভ স্ট্রিমার 
তিনি বাংলাদেশ থেকে 
বাংলাদেশ সার্ভার থেকে 

Free fire লাইভ স্ট্রিম করেন 

তার প্রতি টা স্ট্রিম ভিডিও অসাধারণ একজন মহিলা হয়ে এমন গেম প্লেয়ার 
বাংলাদেশে প্রথম স্থান অধিকার করেছেন বলে মনে হয় 
তিনি যেমন সুন্দর তেমন তার গেম প্লে 

আমার মনে হয় না যে আপনি তার গেম প্লে দেখে ভালো লাগেনি অথবা ভালো লাগছে না
 কথাটি একবার ও মুখে এনেছেন


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad